FIRE & ICE 15 ml
Topical warming & cooling - clear head & thinking - sports massage
Peppermint, wintergreen, lavender and 5 others combine in this fusion for muscles and massage.
Usage Methods: Dilute in massage, apply to temples and back of neck.
Research & Fun Facts
- The fire is caused by marjoram and wintergreen, which have warming effects. The ice is from peppermint, which has a cooling effect.
- Apply to temples and back of the neck, then breathe deeply to increase clarity and peace.
- This, along with soothing, is a blend we suggest for inclusion in the travel bag of sports teams.
- Muscles can be injured through direct trauma (like a kick to the leg), sprain/strain, or overexertion. Always warm up and stretch muscles before sports, and drink plenty of water to improve muscle hydration.
- Headaches and migraines can be caused by a number of conditions, including stress, decreased blood flow, allergic reactions, sinus pressure, and dehydration. Finding lasting relief from headaches often requires identifying the source of the pain.
- This blend contains wintergreen, which thins blood and should be used with care.
Contains: Peppermint, Wintergreen, Basil, Lavender, Clary Sage, Marjoram, Roman Chamomile & Helichrysum